If your unit is arriving by bus, please be aware that buses and the narrow roads at camp do not mix. All buses will park in an unpaved lot. Scouts and adults will need to walk to their campsite. Please complete this form and submit it at least two weeks prior to arrival so we can be prepared for you.
- Arrival outside of the published check-in times requires advance approval.
- Upon arrival at camp, wait for instructions before proceeding past the welcome kiosk (kiosk is on the right before you get to main gate) as camp roads do not accommodate busses.
- Buses will be unloaded in the camp maintenance area and unit gear will be transferred to your campsite via camp vehicles unloaded/loaded by your unit.
- Bus parking for the week is available in an unpaved parking lot.
- At check-out, unit gear will be transported from your campsite to the camp maintenance area. Buses will be loaded with gear (and people) in maintenance area.