Be Brave. Stay Strong. Survive! Join your fellow Scouts and family members for the biggest Cub camping weekend in Metro-Atlanta. Packs from across the Atlanta Area Council will bring their own tents at Woodruff for three days and two nights of fun!
Join your fellow Scouts and family members for the biggest Cub camping weekend in Metro-Atlanta. Packs from across the Atlanta Area Council will bring their own tents at Woodruff for three days and two nights of fun!
Camp at Cub Challenge
Cub Scout Packs and individual families are invited to attend Cub Challenge and participate in unique events and competitions. Each pack should create “tribes” of 6-8 scouts to participate in the challenges. Individual Family units will be combined into their own unique tribes prior to camp. Each Pack is encouraged to create a Tribal Flag to bring to the games and to the opening and closing campfires to increase camp spirit and fun.
Som of the activities Scouts will enjoy:
- BB Guns
- Brave Beam Challenge
- Eagle Eye Challenge
- Monsoon Challenge
- Escape the Wood Ropes Course Challenge
- Dark Path Challenge
- And many more Family Fun activities!
Camping will be jamboree style with limited parking and cooking ability, so purchasing the meal plan and car pooling are encouraged.
$45 per Scout/Sibling
$10 per adult
Siblings under the age of 5 are free!
Meals and shirts will be available for pre-order or you can bring your own food! Meals and shirts must be ordered no later than March 1.
Register no later than February 14, 2019 to receive $10 off per youth and $5 off per adult!
If you register before February 1st, everyone in your pack or family will receive a special token to add to the ones you will earn at camp.
Cub Challenge Menu(planned)
- Friday Supper: Your choice of pizza, hot dog, or hamburger. Potato chips, cookie, and drink.
- Saturday Breakfast: Scrambled eggs, bacon, biscuit, potatoes, cereal, fresh fruit, milk, juice, and coffee.
- Saturday Lunch: Chicken tenders, French fries, corn, fruit, salad bar, cookie, and drink.
- Saturday Supper: Turkey pot roast, green beans, mashed potatoes, roll, cake, salad bar, and drink.
- Sunday Breakfast: French toast, sausage, fresh fruit, cereal, milk, juice, and coffee.
- Full Weekend: $25 per person
- Saturday Only: $15 per person
- Friday Dinner: $5.50 per person
- Saturday Breakfast: $5.25 per person
- Saturday Lunch: $5.50 per person
- Saturday Dinner: $6.50 per person
- Sunday Breakfast: $5.25 per person
Dining Hall Meals: Meals must be purchased in advance in the online registration system only. Our healthy, delicious meals have plenty of vegetarian options. We meet typical dietary needs but cannot create individual meals for our guests with special requests. Please list all dietary restrictions in your registration.
Volunteer at Cub Challenge
In order to put on the largest Cub-O-Ree in Atlanta Area Council history we're going to need your help!
Volunteers will receive a limited edition Cub Challenge Volunteer patch and be fed for the weekend.
Click here to register yourself or your Troop/Crew to volunteer!