Scouts BSA Summer Camp Guides and Documents
This page includes forms for Scouts BSA Summer Camp and Venturing Extreme Summer Camp at Woodruff including supplementary forms for off-site programs.
All forms are for the 2023 unless otherwise marked.
Forms marked with an asterisk (*) should be completed or reviewed per participant, all others may be completed at the unit level.Whitewater Waiver* - 2023
You'll never forget your time at Woodruff. All Scouts know the key to the most fun is being prepared. Be prepared for every adventure that awaits.
- Complete Scouts BSA/Venturing field uniform - including shirt, shorts, belt, socks, and t-shirts
- Activity Uniform - Scouts BSA/Venturing shorts and your favorite Scouts BSA/Venturing t-shirts
- Medical form and insurance information signed by a parent or guardian
- All permission forms - such as Whitewater, etc.
- Extra clothing - socks, underwear, closed-toed shoes, etc.
- Jacket or sweater
- Raingear - We still have fun in the rain!
- Sleeping bag or other bedding
- Swim suit
- Soap, comb, toothbrush, toothpaste, towels (bring extra!), and other personal items
- Sunblock and insect repellant
- Scouts BSA Handbook, Merit Badge Books, pens, pencils, and notebooks
- Camera, compass, flashlight, and other camping items
- Day pack or small tote bag
- Money for crafts, snacks, at the Trading Post (about $70 is the average amount)
- Personal footlocker or Troop/Crew lockbox to secure valuables (optional)
|Woodruff Leader Guide||Download|