What to Bring
You'll never forget your time at Woodruff. All Scouts know the key to the most fun is being prepared. Be prepared for every adventure that awaits.
What Scouts Should Bring to Camp
- Complete Scout field uniform - including shirt, shorts, belt, socks, and t-shirts
- Activity Uniform - Scout shorts and your favorite Scout t-shirts
- Medical form and insurance information signed by a parent or guardian
- All permission forms - such as Whitewater, etc.
- Extra clothing - socks, underwear, closed-toed shoes, etc.
- Jacket or sweater
- Raingear - Scouts still have fun in the rain
- Sleeping bag or other bedding
- Swim suit
- Soap, comb, toothbrush, toothpaste, towels (bring extra!), and other personal items
- Sunblock and insect repellant
- Scout Handbook, Merit Badge Books, pens, pencils, and notebooks
- Camera, compass, flashlight, and other camping items
- Day pack or small tote bag
- Money for crafts, snacks, at the Trading Post (about $70 is the average amount)
- Personal footlocker or Troop lockbox to secure valuables (optional)
High Adevnture Equipment Lists
Offsite high-adventure activities require additional equipment. For example, long pants and sturdy shoes are required for Horseback Riding.
The High Adventure Equipment lists are available to download below.